domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Aqua Blouse

Hello! Today I'm wearing a blouse that I totally love!! It's like the color of the ocean, and it's sometimes a challenge to mix it with other pieces, so I decided to go basic with blue jeans, and my favorite black shoes, I went to 2 different places today, baby shower in the afternoon and later to dinner, so it worked perfectly as a day and night look just changing the bag an the lipstick!..



Hola! Hoy estoy usando una blusa que me encanta! Es del color del océano, aunque puede ser difícil de combinar con otras piezas, pues me decidí con un look básico de jeans azules y zapatos negros, fui a dos compromisos, uno en la tarde y después a cenar, así que funcionó muy bien de día y de noche, sólo cambiando la bolsa y el labial!..

Xoxo,
Susy









Blouse: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless ❤
Belt: Forever 21

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario